The Smart Man's Guide
Top 10 Places to Hide Her Engagement Ring
You did your research and bought the perfect engagement ring… You aren’t quite ready to propose so you need to keep the ring a secret…. But what to do with it? Finding the ultimate hiding spot isn’t an easy thing to do, especially when she thinks a proposal is coming. You need to find a spot that either she’ll never go, or an alternate place to put your ring.
The Smart Man’s Guide is here to help with a 10 great hiding places:
- Your golf bag – Does she play golf? Probably not. When was the last time she even touched your golf bag, let alone looked in it.
- A humidor – She loves hanging around with the boys smoking stogies right? Not likely.
- Medicine bottle – To be more exact, men’s supplement / vitamin bottle. She literally has no reason to even touch this thing, let alone open it.
- High up – If she is of the shorter variety, really any place high up will work. In the Ceiling, on top of a ceiling fan, above cabinets. Any place high up will be hard for her to get to.
- A safe – Yes, this sounds so easy. But a safe that only you have a key to is a safe plan. You will obviously need to hide the key now.
- Inside a pair of socks – Does she do your laundry? If not, mixed in with all your old, smelly socks is a place she may never go.
- In your car – taped under your seat or in your trunk. Of course, you run the risk of your car being stolen, so make sure you have all your bases covered.
- At work – Does she ever visit you there? Even if she does, in a desk drawer with a bunch of other crap is a place she may never go. Like your car though, you may want to invest in a lock.
- With family or a friend – If she really is like Sherlock Holmes, you may just want to play it super safe and store the ring elsewhere for safekeeping. A good friend or family member would be happy to help.
- The bank – The ultimate storage place for any valuable item is in a bank vault. This way you know she will have no way to find it and you’ll have no ability to lose it.
So there you have it, 10 great places to hide her engagement ring.
Do you have any ideas of your own?